Tuesday, July 15, 2014

tuesday, 1 week later

Only did 1 set today this evening, and I felt better after it, especially using the foam roller to loosen things up.  The exercise in which you arch your back when you're on all fours and drop your head, the dropping your head part feels very unnatural.

Besides that, I'm not very confident about these exercises.  It's difficult to measure how much pain has been reduced on my neck/shoulders area.  It feels good now, but next morning when I wake up, and start work at the office, my neck and shoulders will get tight and hurt again.

Yes, the whole tightness thing.  It just feels like something is locked and tight around my shoulders/neck area. My colleague at work who is a former chiropractor recommends getting some sort of adjustment. And I found one that I really want to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment