Well, I slept very well last night, about 7 hrs, it's been a while since I slept that long, except I woke up with a very stiff neck. After I started my work day, my left side again was bothering me. Did my exercises around lunch hr and I felt better afterwards. My right tidonitis really feels a stretch, doesn't bother me yet to the point where I feel like I need to stop. I really feel like the exercise where I'm on my back arching and flattening back and forth feels very worthless. I know Angie tell me my body adapts fast, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when my body feels like it's sitting and doing the same thing over and over again. Why would my body adapt to 1/2 hr of exercises when I'm sitting and doing other similar stuff all day everyday for 8+ hrs a day?
Towards the last hr at work, I know my neck/shoulders were bothering me again, just had to get up and move them around. Just finished playing a game of softball after work, wasn't much of a workout, but a good stress reliever, and disrupts my routine enough to where I'm typing this at home right at 8:15pm with very little discomfort. I'm avoiding sitting on my office chair because it's just not comfortable.
I been talking about this with a former chiropractor at work, and I feel like I really really want to try a new chiropractor to adjust me. It's because I realized a couple of weeks ago, I flipped over my mountain bike while riding on some new trails. It was a soft landing but it was on my shoulder. It didn't bother me at first but the following weekend I had to drive back to my hometown and back for a high school reunion and all that sitting and driving I'm assuming really aggravated that area. Hence, I think there's something out of alignment that I'm not sure I can fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment