1st day ever doing the exercises in the morning, and in the evening near bedtime. I realized it's easier just to go to the gym because they have everything set up nicely. Some of my observations:
My left knee only hurts after stretching if I lay down for a little bit. Right now after my evening set, it doesn't bother me at all.
I notice when I do the exercise with my legs up against the wall, in addition to feeling the stretch more on my right side, I feel it specifically around my ankle area. I also notice that right foot is pronating (my foot is rotated inside, if I were to stand up and maintain the pronating position, the inside of my right foot would be higher than the outside of my foot).
I didn't notice too much before/after for the morning stretch. Didn't feel particularly better after the morning stretch. However this evening, I did my mountain bike ride and felt great! But immediately when I hopped into my car and started driving home, my left shoulder/neck area started bothering me again. I eventually made my way to the gym that evening and did my exercises. 1/2 hr later as I'm typing this, I feel almost little to no pain at all. Maybe my right arm tidonitis a little bit, but that's all.
To be continued...
EDIT on 7/11 at 8:10 pm: I forgot to mention that my right ankle was previously fractured, so that might have something to do with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment