Once again, I only did the exercises once on this Saturday. I had so many things come up that morning that it was hard to find time to do so. Hopefully today I can do a 2 sets.
Once thing I did notice yesterday as I was moving around from errand to errand that morning, my right side (neck and shoulders) was bothering me a little instead. Still sore and tight on my left, but not bothering me as usual. However as I am typing this very morning, definitely my left side is bothering me again. Hard to describe the feeling of it. Not a sharp pain, but a soft one. If I try stretching out my neck by titling it to the right, inside my left shoulder blade feels a little painfully sore. Definitely the entire area around my left neck/shoulders are tender, probably from all the pressure of sleeping on it.
Noticing the before and after is still difficult for me, but last night when I did my exercises, I didn't feel too much different, I guess the pain wasn't as present as usual. Shortly afterwards and going on a dinner out with my friends, my left shoulder/neck pain starting to come back towards the end of the night. Probably the bad booths at the dinner table we were sitting on (rarely find a good chair to sit on these days).
No comments:
Post a Comment